photo bg3strip_zps84a0a992.jpg

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Insta-month.

Jumping on the Instagram bandwagon, here's the wild and crazy happenings of my last month. Follow me, thanks, katechilds_.

Our Christmas tree, put up on the 1st December. Giddy with excitement.

Candles during a 2am powercut. 'Ohmygodddd we have no internet, ring the emergency power number' (We did. I shit you not. Also note the advent calendars, eeeee.)

Xmas specials at Costa: what my diet currently consists of.

Not the sort of car you expect to see parked on the uni campus. Anyone know if Patrick Stewart owns a Lambo Gallardo?

Okay you can't actually see the meat, but I assure you these were very big, tasty burgers. They had bacon in.

Birthday night out? Yes please.

Gotta love a cheeky Graze box.
Models Own Emerald Black.

My first foray into nail extensions. Painted by myself, don't trust anyone else.

Does the healthy couscous cancel out the camembert inside the filo pastry?

My attempt at the Londoner's gyros. Seriously tasty.

Sneaky Costa smuggled into my lecture.

Putting the star on top of the tree!
Firework display on bonfire night!

The diet of a student. Atrocious, right?

Making friends at a belated Halloween house party (I was Little Red Riding Hood).

My new baby, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. We're inseparable.

Shotting wine because you're too drunk to reach for the correct bottle?

Chris the boyfriend looking after Scooby because it's cold, he's a good egg.

Xmas present for Mummykins, get your own here.

I'm officially allowed to call myself a grown up now I wear lipstick in the day, right?

Salmon and sweet potato cakes with roasted veg (I probably had treacle sponge afterwards, though).

Buy one get one free on pineapple, might as well make the most of it.

Poor, poor attempt at snowflake nails.

Making my own mint flavour coffee syrup, who needs Costa? (I still do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment