photo bg3strip_zps84a0a992.jpg

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Belated Merry Christmas.

I was going to post this last night, but I was far too busy watching the Strictly Christmas special, eating and playing on the Sims (priorities). I hope you all had an absolutely lovely Christmas, you got everything you wanted from Santa and you ate far, far too much. I was a very lucky girl presents-wise, and I also ate more than I thought was humanly possible. It was so good to see my family again, I hadn't been home in a couple of months (damn you New Look. BTW, the sale's dead good) and I missed my dogs ridiculous amounts. I'm going back next week though when I get a few days off work after the mad Christmas period, I'm excited! Here's a couple of little updates on my day.


My present haul. Including, but not limited to: clothes from Topshop, River Island and Missguided (you did good, Mum); cookbooks; The Sims 3 Seasons and Assassin's Creed 3; lots and lots of chocolate; Christmas Cookie Yankee Candles; a Lush gift box, Marc Jacobs Dot perfume and plane tickets to Belfast in February to go and see my friends.


Rosie the Border Collie, reluctantly modelling my new earmuffs. I bribed her with her new treats.


Bella the Greyhound, in her jingle bells collar and a Christmas bow on her head. She was getting in the festive spirit.


Christmas dinner. Need I say more?

Like I said, I hope you all had a brilliant day. I want to see photographic evidence please, let me see your dinner and presents, and anything else you want to show me! I'll be eagerly awaiting links to images, and I'll stuff my face with chocolate in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment