photo bg3strip_zps84a0a992.jpg

Friday 11 January 2013

Simple dot NOTD.


It's unusual, but I actually really like this. Even though it's something a bit different, it still manages to look quite classic? I don't know, I'm very tired and I don't think I'm making a lot of sense.

I'll probably try it in brighter, contrasting colours next time - maybe bright purple and metallic turquoise? Love me some eyecatching nails. The nude is one I got free with Cosmo about two years ago, it's quite nice but in real life it looks a little darker. I have my eye on a Maybelline one for next time, I don't have enough nudes! The black is Maybelline too and it's fab, better than my Barry M (high praise).

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I think it looks elegant, but edgy! Great look

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete