photo bg3strip_zps84a0a992.jpg

Saturday 3 November 2012

Wanderlust.

I have a serious case of wanderlust at the minute. Things in England are currently wet, windy, and utterly miserable, and I'm bored. I've been dreaming about booking a flight and jetting off somewhere beautiful, hot and sunny, and leaving all my cares and worries behind for a few days.
Somehow I don't think my overdraft would appreciate it.
I do, however, have an interview at New Look tomorrow for a nice little PT job while I'm at uni, so please cross your fingers for me. My dreams might be a tiny little bit closer then!

A week on the sunny island of Santorini, lazing by the pool and licking tzatziki off my fingers?



A few days in Croatia, swimming in the sea and snarfing seafood, bread and salads?



Or even a long week in the Bahamas, lying in the sand and eating jerk chicken and mahi-mahi.



So, anyone up for it?


N.B. All images obtained from The Londoner because I am sickeningly jealous of her life and blame her wholeheartedly for my current need to go away.



No comments:

Post a Comment