photo bg3strip_zps84a0a992.jpg

Thursday 25 October 2012

Happy Birthday to me! (Plus a sneaky NOTD).

I'm 20.
I'm not a teenager any more.
Does this mean I have to start tidying up after myself, and stop eating sugar cookies for breakfast, lunch and tea? 'Cause I really don't think that's going to happen, so I'll just have to continue to tell people I'm 19. My presents included an utterly indecent amount of chocolate, meaning all my recent diet attempts will go down the pan. But will I care when I'm sat on my arse watching Great British Bake Off re-runs, stuffing my face with mini Hotel Chocolat slabs? Er, no.
Anyway, I've given up attempting to battle with Origin in order to install my new Sims 3 Expansion pack (seriously, I'm not growing up) so I've done a nice little NOTD for you.

Inspiration: EVERYTHING currently in River Island.

Sorry it's small, it was a bit spur of the moment so the picture quality's not great. No natural daylight or something like that (I don't know what I'm talking about). It's also messy round the edges, but it's cool, doing the washing up fixes that.
Laters, I'm going to go and eat some more chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment